Tools and Resources
The Program team has developed a number of tools for PCNs, primary care clinical pharmacists (PCCP) and other stakeholders.
- Onboarding a PCCP (provides insight on how to create an onboarding plan for a PCCP)
- Suitable Workspaces for PCCPs (provides guidance on suitable workspaces for PCCPs to conduct patient care activities)
- PCCP Service Description for Primary Care Providers (information on how a PCCP can support a provider’s patient panel and which MSP billing codes their role can support)
- Medication risk assessment questionnaire (to identify patients at risk of drug therapy problems)
- General pharmacist referral form (check your PCN for how pharmacist referral processes are being incorporated into existing workflows)
- PCCP Patient Care Approach (schematic diagram of how a PCCP prepares for and provides care during and after a patient appointment)